The 4th edition of the Blue Mountain Christmas Gift Show …. continues the tradition.
A vibrant marketplace to celebrate the holiday season with Artisans, Crafters, Fashion, Body & Spa, Jewelry, Home & Décor, Christmas items, Art, Wood, Tasty Treats and more!
Featuring over 100 vendors, free parking and shuttle service throughout the Blue Mountain Resort.
Dates & Times
Saturday November 24th 10:00 – 5:00.
Sunday November 25th 10:00 – 4:00.
$5.00 for Adults
Kids 12 and under are FREE
Blue Mountain Resort – Village Conference Centre – the Courts.
242 Jozo Weider Blvd, The Blue Mountains, ON L9Y 3Z2
Getting there … https://www.bluemountain.ca/mountain/getting-here
Things to know …
- This is an indoor event – held in the Village Conference Centre – the Courts. A large, bright facility that will welcome all visitors to an enjoyable experience.
- Tickets cannot be purchased online in advance. All admission fees are paid at the door.
- Admission fees cover (1) day admission only.
- Advance orders – if you have placed any advanced orders with one of the Exhibitors, the admission fee must still be paid to enter the show.
- The exhibitors accept both cash and card for payment options – but there will be ATMs on site for your convenience.
- Outside food or drinks are not permitted. For your enjoyment, snacks, refreshments and holiday drinks are available for purchase from the Mean Bean Cafe on site.
- Parking in / around the Blue Mountain Resort is free. There is dedicated event parking in Parking Lot 1 (P1) with a shuttle door-to-door service. Or, any of the designated parking lots will provide convenient access to the Conference Centre.
- Santa will not be at the event this year. He is busy in his workshop for this holiday season but will be returning in 2019!
- Prize giveaways happening every hour – thanks to our great exhibitors and their donations.
- Grand Prize giveaways, include passes from Theatre Collingwood and the Blue Mountain Resort! Winners will be contacted via email
A special thanks to our media partners