The 6th edition of ‘Christmas at Blue’ …. paused for now.
A vibrant marketplace to celebrate the holiday season with Artisans, Crafters, Fashion, Body & Spa, Jewelry, Home & Décor, Christmas items, Art, Wood, Tasty Treats and more!
Featuring over 100 vendors, free parking and shuttle service throughout the Blue Mountain Resort.
Dates & Times
2021 dates will be announced
$6.00 on Saturday
$5.00 ($1.00 OFF) on Sunday!
Kids 12 and under are FREE
Blue Mountain Resort – Village Conference Centre – the Courts.
242 Jozo Weider Blvd, The Blue Mountains, ON L9Y 3Z2
Blue Mountain Resort – useful information
Check out the Visiting Blue Mountain page section of the website for helpful information (Directions, Maps and Shuttle information)
Things to know …
- This is an indoor event – held in the Village Conference Centre – the Courts. A large, bright facility that will welcome all visitors to an enjoyable experience.
- Tickets cannot be purchased online in advance. All admission fees are paid at the door.
- Admission fees cover (1) day admission only.
- Advance orders – if you have placed any advanced orders with one of the Exhibitors, the admission fee must still be paid to enter the show.
- The exhibitors accept both cash and card for payment options – but there will be ATMs on site for your convenience.
- Outside food or drinks are not permitted. For your enjoyment, snacks, refreshments and holiday drinks are available for purchase from the Blue Mountain Cafe on site.
- Parking in / around the Blue Mountain Resort is free. There is dedicated event parking in Parking Lot 1 (P1) AND at the Blue Mountain Inn, with shuttle door-to-door services at both lots. Follow signs throughout resort
- Any of the designated parking lots will provide convenient access to the Conference Centre.
- Santa will not be at the event this year. He is busy in his workshop for this holiday season but will be returning in 2020!
- Prize giveaways happening every hour – thanks to our great exhibitors and their donations.